It's time to turn IT up a notch!
Anyone who knows me knows I am a tequila girl through and through. Why wait until (Wine) Wednesday to sip? Welcome to the first ever TEQUILA TUESDAY!
Temperatures are rising and so here is... drumroll please... my equally hot, Spicy Margarita recipe. Not only is it tasty, but it's very low in sugar, and won't interfere with that gorgeous bikini bod you've been workin' on.
LET'S MAKE IT
- Pour two shots of tequila into shaker
- Squeeze 2 or 3 fresh limes into shaker
- Add approx 1 tsp of Agave and/or half a shot of Grand Marnier (can add more if you prefer a sweeter cocktail)
- Muddle the bottom half of a medium-sized jalapeño, add to shaker (remove seeds)
- Add a pinch of salt and regular ice
- Add the slightest bit of egg yolk (this gives you a bit of a frothy finish)
- SHAKE for about 30 seconds. Pour desired amount into a pretty glass. I shop flea markets for vintage cocktail glasses. (You can buy them too.)
- Lastly, add two to three square cubes because you are oh-so-fancy and presentation accounts for the ultimate experience!
This is a treat and you deserve it.