Blueberry Margarita Break
This post is sponsored by the Blueberry Council. All opinions are my own.
Let’s be honest. Sometimes it’s about the little things in life. The sweet little things like delicious, nutritious, tasty little blueberries. The last few weeks have been extraordinarily busy for us all - and especially manic for me with the holidays and major life changes on the horizon. One of the ways I’ve relaxed? A comforting blueberry break… thanks to my friends at SIMPLY and The Blueberry Council.
Here’s how to make my super yummy, Vitamin C-Rich blueberry margarita:
- Toss a handful of blueberries and some fresh lime juice (from actual limes) together in a jar and muddle them until fully crushed.
- Strain out the juice into an ice-filled glass along with your favorite clear tequila.
- Add a splash of soda water.
- Add a dash of agave for extra sweetness.
- Garnish with a few more blueberries and a lime wedge.
Sip slowly, ENJOY, and make sure to head over to The Blueberry Council's Insta and Pinterest to learn about their super cool #giveaway. You deserve a #BlueberryBreak, too! Don’t miss out on being pampered! #Sponsored